OFFICE & RETREAT MANAGER
Oz Farm is seeking a full time, residential Office and Retreat Manager. This position is for someone who enjoys living communally on the land.
The Office and Retreat Manager is responsible for correspondence with the public, coordination and preparation of retreat bookings, organization of calendar, management of budgets and accounting, and dispersal of payroll. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND SKILLS
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
Physical Requirements of the Job
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to maneuver on uneven ground, sit for long periods of time, occasionally carry and lift up to 25 pounds, and be able perform daily repetitive hand motions as it pertains to computer mouse and keyboard.
RESPONSIBILITY AS COMMUNITY MEMBER
We are looking for someone who enjoys living communally, working closely and making decisions with others, and is a thoughtful communicator. The nature of living and working together is unique; a strong sense of self awareness, boundaries & needs, and the ability to communicate respectfully is important
1.Participate in weekly staff meetings
2. Abide by all Oz Farm Policies & Protocol
3. Participate in cooking rotation
4. Respect & care for communal spaces
5. Maintain kindness, communication, and care for other community members
1. Compensation of this position is commensurate with experience
2. 3 days paid sick leave and 4 weeks vacation in the slow season.
3. On- Site private cabin with compact kitchen, storage, wood, propane
4. Oz provides bulk staple foods and produce from the farm
5. Staff can participate in Oz Farm courses and events free of charge and use the Oz farm facilities
Please refer to www.ozfarm.com for background on Oz Farm and our programs.
We are accepting applications until position is filled.
Qualified applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and list of current references to [email protected] with the subject “Maintenance Position.” Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you want to join the Oz Farm Community.
Women, non-binary, LGBT, BIPOC, couples and families encouraged to apply.
Please email [email protected] with any questions regarding this position. Thank you.
Oz Farm does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.