The Family Support Manager provides oversight of the Family Support programmatic component of the organization, including but not limited to, ACERT, Early Childhood programming, Family Threads, Parenting Education, and the Kinship Navigator program. The Family Support Manager provides supervision to the Family Support team as well as providing support to a small caseload. The Family Support Manager reports to Archways’ Executive Director.
- Plan and implement the delivery of Family Support Programs in accordance with the mission and goals of Archways.
- Provide individualized support to assigned families by performing coaching to support self-directed goals and objectives.
- Develop Family Support Plans, provide resource/referral service, demonstrate appropriate educational activities, deliver evidence-based curriculum and curriculum materials to caregivers.
- Promote Strengthening Families™ Protective Factors
- Provide supervisory and coaching activities for assigned program staff.
- With other managers, establish and implement a performance management process for all program staff.
- Ensure that all program staff receive orientation and appropriate training.
- Implement a robust data management and reporting system; ensure that the contract data reporting and collection schedule is adhered to and that required data reporting and entry are steady and support operational requirements.
- Participate in annual data analytic review in collaboration with the management team and Board of Directors.
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement Process, including data collection, analysis and modifications to assure high quality programming.
- With the Executive Director and Management Team, create and revise policies and procedures as needed.
- Contribute to grant proposal preparations as requested.
- Actively participate as a member of the Archways Management Team.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS. BA or equivalent experience in human services.
- 5 or more years’ experience in office management and/or supervision.
- Experience in recovery support/family support.
- Familiarity with local prevention, treatment, recovery, medical, behavioral health, and family support resources.
- A demonstrated understanding of the Strengthening Families™ framework.
- A demonstrated understanding of the Standards of Quality for Family Support and Strengthening.
- A demonstrated understanding of and belief in the recovery process for individuals and family members.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- An ability to learn programs used for data collection and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment and passion for supporting individuals’ and families’ journey to well-being.
- Valid NH driver’s license and proper registration and insurance.
Additional benefits include 12 paid holidays, paid vacation/sick/covid benefit, health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, and short term disability.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000 annual salary
This position is an in person position based out of Tilton, NH.
ARCHWAYS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER